Saturday, April 21, 2012

An Angel in my life :)

It’s like I have had this dream for more than a decade, and now it has finally come true. There is a new member in my family, someone new to take care of, someone to love. Within days, he has become so important me. He was awaited for a pretty long time and since he is here, everything seems complete. Like he is the only one I care for, a new member who's now My First Priority! Nothing seems more important when it comes to him.

The moment I looked at him, I sort of fell in love with him at the first glance. His tiny eyes that melt your heart, little hands I hold and a sleepy head; he is adorable. And when I took him in my arms, I was overwhelmed. He seemed like my own little baby. The way he looks at you with those cute big eyes, there is no way you couldn't fall for him. And then the way he just fits right in your lap and goes to sleep, Ah! Like a cute little soft toy come alive. It’s pure love; only you know how it feels.

And as I said it, his responsibilities are no less than growing up a kid. My day starts and ends with him. From every meal to making him sleep, since morning I'm after him. Likewise his name, he's a prize I own. And now, he has become so attached to me that he won't sleep till I sing lullaby to him and won't eat till I feed him. I never knew someone would get so close to me. You complete me. You have suddenly become my little world. And though, you give me a scary thought, that one day you will be gone; I shall cherish every moment till you're around!

No comments:

Post a Comment